DALO® Marker Industrial Steel Ball Tip Paint Marker
The DALO® marker stands out for its distinctive medium and broad oil-based paint markings. Its stainless steel-ball valve action tip writes through oil, grease and underwater without losing legibility or brightness even in extreme conditions.
- Heavy duty, industrial paint marker that writes on almost any surface
- Writes through oil and grease without losing legibility or brightness.
- Makes permanent bright marks on metal, rubber, plastic, glass, concrete, leather, stone, wood, vinyl and more.
- Marks in extreme weather and temperature conditions, even writes under water and on rusty surfaces.
- Ergonomically correct marker that enables you to mark at all angles, even upside down.
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, work in progress or finished products while resisting most work related abuses or compounds.
- Heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
- Paint flow is controlled by the pressure bulb at the end of the barrel.
- Stainless steel ball tips won’t wear out on rough or rusty surfaces.
- Available in 2 tips sizes – Medium and Broad.
- Safe on most surfaces.
- Removable with DYKEM® Remover & Cleaner.
- Surface tests should be run to determine compatibility prior to use.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Combustible liquid and vapor. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Refer to SDS (Safety Data Sheet) for complete information on health and safety. Visit our website at www.dykem.com to obtain an MSDS.
|Part No. US||Color||Marker Tip||Shelf Life|
|26064||yellow||steel broad||2 years|
|26084||white||steel broad||2 years|
|26033||black||steel medium||2 years|
|26013||blue||steel medium||2 years|
|26043||green||steel medium||2 years|
|26103||orange||steel medium||2 years|
|26023||red||steel medium||2 years|
|26083||white||steel medium||2 years|
|26063||yellow||steel medium||2 years|
Search for discontinued products in the SDS Finder
|Appearance / Physical State||Varies|
|VOC Content||21% - 36% by weight|
|Dry Time||25-30 minutes
*Note: Drying time may vary depending on film