Instant Super Degreaser 2.0
An industrial- strength degreaser with no brominated solvents, trichlorethylene or perchloroethylene for an improved health and safety profile
- Non-flammable – can be used on or near energized equipment. This improves safety and reduces downtime associated with de-energizing equipment.
- Non-brominated – improved health and safety profile for increased worker safety and simplified employer compliance.
- Fast Evaporation – quickens clean-up time. Improves productivity and reduces downtime
- No Rinsing/No Residue – no wiping or rinsing prior to next production step, reduces time and labor.
- Heavy-duty Performance – removes oil, grease, dirt, and tar with less cleaner, saving money.
- Non-conductive – can be used on or near energized equipment, eliminating equipment downtime.
- Power Blast Spray – blasts away dirt, oil, and other residues for quicker cleaning (increased productivity).
- Airbus UK-ABR 9-0140; Issue 6 Type I
- Boeing D6-17457, Revision T
- NSF International, K1 (Aerosol)
|Part No. US||Part No. Canada||Net Contents||Container Type||Units/Case||Case Weight||Shelf Life|
|07220||C07220||20 wt oz / 567 g / 437 mL||aerosol||12||19 lbs||5 years|
|07255||C07255||55 gal / 208 L||drum||1||369 lbs||10 years|
Search for discontinued products in the SDS Finder
|Appearance / Physical State||Gas/Aerosol|
|Melting / Freezing Point||Not available|
|Boiling Point / Range||118°F (47.78°C)|
|Vapor Pressure||> 300 mm Hg @ 25°C|
|Partition Coefficient||Not available|
|VOC Content||Aerosol - 77.2% per US Federal Consumer Product Regulations; Bulk - 84% per US Federal Consumer Product Regulations|
|Flash Point||None – Tag Closed Cup|
|Evaporation Rate||Not applicable|
|Vapor density||> 1 (air = 1)|
|Auto-Ignition Temperature||Not available|
|Temperature Range||Not applicable|
|4-Ball Weld Load||Not applicable|