LPS® MAX ChainMate® Lubricant, Penetrant & Protectant
The patented extreme-pressure solid additive in the improved formula of LPS® MAX ChainMate® Lubricant, Penetrant & Protectant delivers up to 2X less wear*, while providing lubrication and protection for chains and wire ropes in extreme temperature and high load applications. Moly fortified and containing water displacing solvents, the anti-sling formula quickly penetrates and provides friction and corrosion protection with less mess.
*compared to previous formulation
- Patented extreme-pressure solid additive delivers up to 2X less wear, compared to previous formulation
- Penetrates to protect and lubricate chain pins and linkages
- Moly-based formula protects individual wires within a wire rope
- Displaces water that causes chain and wire rope failure
- Anti-sling formulation for less mess
- Locking flip straw actuator
- Nozzle provides targeted or broad stroke application
- Embossed can for improved hand grip
- CARB Compliant
- Ford Motor Co.
- General Motors Co.
- Honda Corp.
- Minntac - US Steel
- OTC Compliant
- PPG Glass Mfg.
- Pratt & Whitney Canada MMC 21539
|Part No. US||Net Contents||Container Type||Units/Case||Case Weight|
|92416||11 wt oz / 312 g / 405 mL||aerosol||12||12 lbs|
Search for discontinued products in the SDS Finder
|Appearance / Physical State||Gas|
|Color||Dark gray. Black|
|Odor||Slight petroleum odor.|
|Flash Point||< -4.0 °F (< -20.0 °C) Tag Closed Cup|
|Vapor Pressure||35 psi @ 75° F|
|Viscosity||150 cP @ 75° F / 23.9° C|
|Explosive Properties||Not explosive.|
|Heat of Combustion||> 30 kJ/g|
|Oxidizing Properties||Not oxidizing|
|Specific Gravity||0.88 @ 20ºC|
|VOC Content||22.33 % per US State and Federal Consumer Product Regulations|
|Prop 65 Warning||No|