Sertun™ Rechargeable Sanitizer Indicator Towels with Color Check Technology
Rechargeable Sanitizer Indicator Towel for use in foodservice operations where sanitizing is important
- Using our patent-pending Color Check Technology™, Sertun towels give you complete assurance that you are truly sanitizing hard surfaces!
- Think of it as a quaternary ammonia (Quat) test strip embedded in a disposable foodservice towel.
- Sertun towels change from yellow to blue when proper Quat levels are present in the sanitizing bucket and in the towel.
- Have confidence you’re sanitizing with just a quick glance into your sanitizer bucket!
- As the towel deploys Quat, the color changes from blue to yellow, indicating there is not sufficient sanitizer in the towel.
- By placing the towel back into your sanitizer solution, the towel recharges, and turns blue again. When the towel does not turn blue, it’s time to change the sanitizer solution.
- Works with quaternary ammonia (Quat) only.
- Use with your red bucket system.
|Part No. US||Net Contents||Container Type||Towel Size||Color||Shelf Life|
|09650||50 towels||box||13.5x18 in||white/yellow checker||indefinite|
|09600||150 towels||box||13.5x18 in||white/yellow checked||indefinite|
Search for discontinued products in the SDS Finder