BRITE-MARK® Roughneck Permanent Paint Marker/Valve Action
When the going gets tough, the tough need a marker that will stand up to the demands of an industrial work environment. That’s where the BRITE-MARK® ROUGHNECK marker performs at it’s best.
Rough, rugged surfaces need a mark? No problem!
Need to write through oil and grease time and time again? No problem!
Marks need to stand the test of time even in the harshest of outdoor conditions? Again, no problem.
BRITE-MARK® ROUGHNECK features an ultra-durable tip designed with your rusty, rough, oily, greasy and demanding jobsite in mind. It’s sure to become your go-to marker.
- BRITE-MARK® Roughneck is a general purpose paint marker that writes on almost any surface.
- BRITE-MARK® is available in 3 marker styles – BRITE-MARK® Medium, BRITE-MARK® Roughneck, BRITE-MARK® Threaded Cap
- Makes permanent bright marks on metal, rubber, plastic, glass, concrete, leather, stone, wood, vinyl and more.
- Quick drying, oil based, UV resistant paint withstands harsh indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Does not contain any HAP’s (Hazardous Air Pollutants) which makes them a smart alternative to using spray paint and stencil for big, bold marks.
- Does not contain any reportable amounts of Xylene.
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products or work in progress while resisting most work related abuses or compounds.
- Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
- Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of paint in each marker.
- BRITE-MARK® Roughneck markers have a heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
- BRITE-MARK® Roughneck has a tough polyester tip designed to write through grease, dirt, water and oil.
- Safe on most surfaces.
- Removable with DYKEM® Remover & Cleaner.
- Surface tests should be run to determine compatibility prior to use.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Flammable liquid and vapor. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Refer to SDS (Safety Data Sheet) for complete information on health and safety. Visit our website at www.dykem.com to obtain an MSDS.
|Part No. US||Color||Marker Tip|
Search for discontinued products in the SDS Finder
|Appearance / Physical State||Varies|
|VOC Content||45% - 77% by weight|
|Dry Time||25-35 seconds
*Note: Drying time may vary depending on film