BRITE-MARK® Threaded Cap Permanent Paint Marker/Valve Action
The BRITE-MARK® 40 contains a large capacity of paint in a heavy duty aluminum barrel. The clip cap screws on for secure closure and ensures the marker will not roll off surfaces. The threaded barrel allows the marker to be screwed into a jig or apparatus.
DYKEM® BRITE-MARK® is a general purpose permanent marker ideal for making clear, bold markings on almost any surface. Its quick drying, oil-based paint withstands indoor and outdoor conditions without fading, chipping or losing its opacity. DYKEM®BRITE-MARK® can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products or work-in-progress while resisting most work related abuses or compounds.
- BRITE-MARK® is a general purpose paint marker that writes on almost any surface.
- Makes permanent bright marks on metal, rubber, plastic, glass, concrete, leather, stone, wood, vinyl and more.
- Quick drying, oil based, UV resistant paint withstands harsh indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Does not contain any HAP’s (Hazardous Air Pollutants) which makes them a smart alternative to using spray paint and stencil for big, bold marks.
- Does not contain any reportable amounts of Xylene.
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products or work in progress while resisting most work related abuses or compounds.
- Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
- Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of paint in each marker.
- Heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
- Threaded cap and barrel that can be screwed into a jig or fixture for a continuous marking process.
- Safe on most surfaces.
- Removable with DYKEM® Remover & Cleaner.
- Surface tests should be run to determine compatibility prior to use.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Flammable liquid and vapor. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Refer to SDS (Safety Data Sheet) for complete information on health and safety. Visit our website at www.dykem.com to obtain an MSDS.
|Part No. US||Color||Units/Case||Case Weight||Marker Tip||Shelf Life|
|40003||Black||12||1.3 lbs.||medium||2 years|
|40004||Green||12||1.3 lbs.||medium||2 years|
|40002||Red||12||1.3 lbs.||medium||2 years|
|40010||Orange||12||1.3 lbs.||medium||2 years|
|40008||White||12||1.3 lbs.||medum||2 years|
|40006||Yellow||12||1.3 lbs.||medium||2 years|
Search for discontinued products in the SDS Finder
|VOC level||45% - 77% by weight|
|Shelf Life**||24 Months|
|Dry Time*||25-30 seconds|
|*Note: Drying time may vary depending on film|