G-1066D Synthetic Grinding Coolant
Rustlick™ G-1066D is a premium synthetic metalworking fluid formulated specifically for diamond wheel grinding. It provides outstanding cooling, rapid fines settling, and exceptional wetting with dry-film corrosion protection for work pieces and machines. Transparent solution keeps wheels free and gives great visibility.
- Residual dry-film corrosion protection
- Specifically designed for grinding and cutting of non-metallics (including semi-conductor wafers)
- Keeps wheels clean for free cutting
- Ferrous Metals
- Not recommended for Aluminum.
- Not recommended for Brass, Bronze, and Copper.
|Part No. US||Net Contents||Container Type||Units/Case||Case Weight||Shelf Life|
|75012||1 gal||jug||4||37 lbs||1 year|
|75051||5 gal||pail||1||47 lbs||1 year|
|75552||55 gal||drum||1||531 lbs||1 year|
Search for discontinued products in the SDS Finder
|Appearance / Physical State||Yellow/Orange|
|Vapor Density||> 1|
|Flash Point||> 200°F (93°C)|
|Boiling Point / Range||212°F (100°C)|
|Active sulfur content||None|
|Density||8.8 lbs/gal (1053 kg/m3)|
|Dilution Ratio||Grinding, Slicing, Dicing: 15:1 to 30:1
Drilling & Sawing: 5:1 to 20:1
|Water Solubility||Soluble in water|