BRITE-MARK® Medium Permanent Paint Marker / Valve Action
Our most popular marker, the BRITE-MARK® Medium features a medium tip for clear, bold markings.
DYKEM® BRITE-MARK® is a general purpose permanent marker ideal for making clear, bold markings on almost any surface. Its quick drying, oil-based paint withstands indoor and outdoor conditions without fading, chipping or losing its opacity.
DYKEM® BRITE-MARK® can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products or work-in-progress while resisting most work related abuses or compounds.
- Makes permanent bright marks on metal, rubber, plastic, glass, concrete, leather, stone, wood, vinyl and more.
- Quick drying, oil based, UV resistant paint withstands harsh indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Does not contain any HAP’s (Hazardous Air Pollutants) which makes them a smart alternative to using spray paint and stencil for big, bold marks.
- Does not contain any reportable amounts of Xylene.
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products or work in progress while resisting most work related abuses or compounds.
- Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
- Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of paint in each marker.
- Heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
- Top selling marker with a felt tip for smooth, even marks.
- Safe on most surfaces
- Removable with DYKEM® Remover & Cleaner
- Surface tests should be run to determine compatibility prior to use
|Part No. US||Color||Marker Tip||Units/Case||Shelf Life|
|84008||light blue||medium||12||2 years|
Search for discontinued products in the SDS Finder
|Appearance / Physical State||Varies|
|VOC Content||45% - 77% by weight|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Dry Time||25-30 seconds *Note: Drying time may vary depending on film|