DALO® Textile Marker
Advantageous for its ultra-high capacity, the Dalo® Textile Marker provides a bright, sharp, rapid-drying permanent mark on synthetic and synthetic/cotton blended fabrics.
- Makes bright, sharp, rapid-drying marks on all fabrics
- Effective for permanent identification of textiles; can be used to permanently identify inventory, work-in-progress, or finished products
- Resists all modern textile processes including scouring, dyeing, laundry/dry cleaning, bleaching, finishing, boil off, and wool fulling
- Perfect for use in textile labs for marking swatches
- Ergonomically correct marker enables you to mark at all angles, even upside-down
- Rigid, non-collapsible marker tube is rugged, unbreakable heavy-duty aluminum body with large paint capacity
- Paint flow is controlled by the pressure bulb at the end of the barrel
- Available in 2 tip styles - steel and nylon
- Safe on most textiles
- Surface tests should be run to determine compatibility prior to use
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Flammable liquid and vapor. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Refer to SDS (Safety Data Sheet) for complete information on health and safety.
|Part No. US||Units/Case||Marker Tip||Color||Shelf Life|
Search for discontinued products in the SDS Finder
|Odor||Mild. Sweet. Pungent.|
|Flash Point||31.0°F (-0.6°C)|
|VOC Content||39.74% - 50% (461g/L - 488g/L)|
|Evaporation Rate||> 1 (BuAc = 1)|
|Vapor Density||> 1 (air = 1)|
|Prop 65 Warning||YES|
|Dry Time||2-3 minutes (may vary depending on film thickness)|