DiamondKote DKW-4013A is a water-based, silicone-free semi-permanent mold release agent designed for use in the molding of silicone elastomers. DiamondKote DKW-4013A promotes good rubber flow without significant transfer and offers excellent release characteristics. Typical applications include the molding of seals, o-rings, and gaskets. DiamondKote DKW-4013A is effective on a variety of peroxide-cured elastomers including EPDM, FKM, and HNBR, and is particularly effective on silicone and fluorosilicone elastomers. Sold as a ready to use material and does not need to be diluted prior to use.
Founded as Franklynn Industries, Inc. in 1991 offering DiamondKote, Aqualift, and later added Crystal brands. Now part of the ITW Pro Brands team.
- Forms a tough, durable relase film
- Water-based formula avoids complications found in solvent-based products
- Promotes good rubber flow
- Reduces transfer
- Excellent release characteristics
- Does not need to be diluted prior to use
- Peroxide-Cured Elastomers
- FKM Fluoroelastomer
- Silicone & Fluorosilicone
|Part No. US
Search for discontinued products in the SDS Finder
|Appearance / Physical State
|9.5 at 10%
|Boiling Point / Range