DKW-4580CL Tire Cavity Lube
DiamondKote DKW-4580CL Tire Cavity Lube is a water-based release agent used in the molding of all types of rubber tires including complex architecture tread designs common on today’s advanced tires. The material may be applied to the tread sector, sidewall, and bead ring area of the mold to facilitate release, rubber flow, and to inhibit mold fouling. The DiamondKote DKW-4580CL release agent is formulated to create an increased-slip, low surface energy coating which chemically bonds to the mold surface allowing for multiple molding cycles before re-application is needed.
Diamondkote Mold Release agents by ITW Pro Brands are designed to provide the molding industry incredible value, and are used worldwide for some of the most demanding molding applications. Our releases promote clean tooling, reduce re-application, and lower scrap rates in molding operations - all allowing for higher levels of productivity versus competing products. We are known world-wide for ease of application, minimal build-up, higher productivity, and lower scrap rates.
Founded as Franklynn Industries, Inc. in 1991 offering DiamondKote, Aqualift, and later added Crystal brands. Now part of the ITW Pro Brands team.
- Stable, low-transfer, with excellent release properties
- Improved cosmetics and fewer defects
- Increased mold life and less frequent mold cleaning required
- Forms a tough, durable relase film
- Water-based formula avoids complications found in solvent-based products
- Promotes good rubber flow
- Delivers high degree of slip for easier demolding of complex tread designs
- No dilution required before use
- Sulphur-cured compounds
- Natural Rubber
|Part No. US||Net Contents||Container Type||Units/Case|
Search for discontinued products in the SDS Finder
|Appearance / Physical State||liquid|
|pH Value||5-7 at 10%|
|Specific Gravity||1.00 g/CM^3|
|Boiling Point / Range||212°F (100°C)|