DKW-4650BL Water-Based Semi-Permanent Tire Bladder Lube
- Non-Aerosol SDS
- Technical Data Sheet
- Request Certificate of Conformance (COC)
DiamondKote DKW-4650BL is a water based tire bladder coating which promotes release from the tire when used as a primer in conjunction with an inside tire paint such as DiamondKote DKW-4655BL. It reduces bladder buckling and extends bladder life. Diamondkote DKW-4650BL may also be re-applied to a used bladder to promote release of the green tire. It can also be particularly useful for retread curing envelopes.
Diamondkote Mold Release agents by ITW Pro Brands are designed to provide the molding industry incredible value, and are used worldwide for some of the most demanding molding applications. Our releases promote clean tooling, reduce re-application, and lower scrap rates in molding operations - all allowing for higher levels of productivity versus competing products. We are known world-wide for ease of application, minimal build-up, higher productivity, and lower scrap rates.
Founded as Franklynn Industries, Inc. in 1991 offering DiamondKote, Aqualift, and later added Crystal brands. Now part of the ITW Pro Brands team.
- Reduces bladder buckling
- Extends bladder life
- Stable, low-transfer, with excellent release properties
- Improved cosmetics and fewer defects
- Increased mold life and less frequent mold cleaning required
- Forms a tough, durable relase film
- Water-based formula avoids complications found in solvent-based products
- Non Hydrogen-generating technology
- No dilution required before use
- Sulphur-cured compounds
- Natural Rubber
|Part No. US||Net Contents||Container Type||Units/Case|
Search for discontinued products in the SDS Finder
|Appearance / Physical State||liquid|
|pH Value||10.5 at 10%|
|Specific Gravity||1.00 g/CM^3|
|Boiling Point / Range||212°F (100°C)|