DKW-4550CL Tire Cavity Lube
DiamondKote DKW-4550CL Tire Cavity Lube is a water-based release agent used in the molding of all types of rubber tires. The material may be applied to the tread sector, sidewall, and bead ring area of the mold to facilitate release, rubber flow, and to inhibit mold fouling. The DiamondKote DKW-4550CL release agent is formulated to create a low surface energy coating which chemically bonds to the mold surface allowing for multiple molding cycles before re-application is needed.
Founded as Franklynn Industries, Inc. in 1991 offering DiamondKote, Aqualift, and later added Crystal brands. Now part of the ITW Pro Brands team.
- Facilitates release, rubber flow, and delay mold fouling
- Formulated to create a low surface energy coating
- Chemically bonds to the mold surface
- Allows for multiple molding cycles before re-application is needed
- Does not contain APE (alky phenol ethoxylates)
- No dilution required before use
- Sulphur-cured compounds
- Natural Rubber
|Part No. US
Search for discontinued products in the SDS Finder
|Appearance / Physical State
|4.5 at 10%
|Boiling Point / Range